Before you ask please READ THIS

About jPlayer...

edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 17
Helloooo,

I have read that you are using jplayer as your audio and video player. Do I need to install it as an extension in WP to manage updates or not ? If not, how can I update jPlayer ? How can I manage personalization? For example, if I want to use jPlayer Circle Player pour my audio post intead your current configuration of the audio player, where can I do it ?

My question is just to know if it's possible to customize a bit more video player for self hosted video versus embedded video player (such as Youtube and Vimeo). I think jPlayer is a great choice, so if there's simply way to customize your jPlayer implementation by one of you now famous custom CSS, it could be good ;)

Thanks again ;)

Jimbo

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there

Instructions how to customize this is a bit beyond support forum. If you know coding I can point you out where you can switch some things:-)

In hypershot\advance\head_scripts_styles.php if you will search for jplayer, you will find where is added JS and CSS. As I remember, adding circle player require some more scripts and CSS and also was making some control problems on IE 8, that is why we switched to current skin.

With regards.
    Ok, thank you for your kind answer.

Regards,

Jimbo