Before you ask please READ THIS

Widget Footer/Home Page/Social Media buttons

edited June 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 9
Hi,

I have purchased your Skyfashion theme and think it's really fab. I have downloaded the latest version 1.8.

I have a few things that I would like to amend.
I've looked through the support pages and have found no CSS to change.

1) On the main homepage, the three lines at the bottom (two around the widget footer and one below the main footer) don't line up on the left hand side with the lines above.

2) Much like on the original Skyfashion template theme, you have a HOME page which is assigned a different colour. I would also like to add this to my website. I can't seem to add a homepage link to the navigation.

3) I would also like to add my social media buttons to the top left. Is this something you can help me with please?

Hope you can help.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Hi mededifferent

1) could you send me a link or screenshot of this problem?
    2) have you created hour own menu?
    3) it is coplicated because our template is prepared for displaying social icons in footer

With regards
  • Hi Argone,

Thanks for getting back in touch. RE: your requests -
    1) Attached screenshot - it's the lines at the bottom, not lining up with the top line on the left hand side
    2) I have created my own menu - I added a home page, but there is no template to link it back to?
    3) I would really like the social icons to appear at the top. I have seen that it is possible to do (designbydainty.com) and I understand it is complicated from reading past posts about this because it will affect future updates. I prefer it at the top as they don't get lost.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks in advance.
  • I can't seem to attach the screen shot. I've seen it in previous posts, so hopefully you will be able to help.

Thanks
    Hi madedifferent,

Please try to update our theme to version 2.0. It's available on Theme Forest and please tell me if any problem has been resolved.

With regards