Before you ask please READ THIS

Blog sidebar is not appearing

edited June 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 35
The sidebar on the main blog page is not appearing. The sidebar for blog posts does appear. How can I make the sidebar on the main blog page show?

Thank you!

Comments

I am having this issue as well! So frustrating! Please advise.
    Hi aelliot and qluu,

Please send me a link to your webpages. We will try to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

With regards
    Thank you for your help Argone!

quinnluu.com
    Hey Argone, any luck?

Hi,

Have you updated your skyfashion theme? Version 2.0 is available.

Just updated, still no sidebar on the blog page :(
    Which widgets have you inserted into blog sidebar placeholder?
    A search form and two html boxes
    Hi Argone, something else I noticed – the blog sidebar appears when I view posts by category, it just doesn't appear on the main blog page. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any fixes.

Q
    The blog sidebar is still not appearing for me. Qluu did you manage to fix it? Argone, do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Hi qluu and aelliot,

Please send me temporary login information on private msg. I will debug your problem on your version of skyfashion.

With regards
    Thanks so much. I'll send the info now.
    Hi aelliot,

you have installed version 1.0 of our theme. Please update it through Theme forest.

With regards
    I updated the theme, but now am having a new problem...http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/1426/updated-skyfashion-theme-now-sidebars-not-appearing

Thanks again for your help!
    My blog sidebar is still not appearing. What should I do to fix it? As before, the sidebar on the main blog page is not appearing but the sidebar for blog posts does appear.
    Hi aelliot,

Have you updated your skyfashion to version 2.1?

With regards
    The last version I updated to was Version 2.0. Is there a more recent version available?
    I'm using a child theme, would that cause the problem? Should I just use the regular Skyfashion theme?
    Hi aelliot,

So... I have mentioned about skyfashion child theme in other topic. Yes it can be a problem because we don't recommend to create child theme for skyfashion. Please try to work on copy of theme not on child theme.

With regards
    Okay, I switched to using the theme itself, not a child theme. However, the blog sidebar is still not appearing. Is there a more recent version than 2.0 (which is the version I can find on Themeforest)? If so, how do I locate it?
    Yes aelliot,

You can download Skyfashion 2.1 from themeforest.

With regards