Before you ask please READ THIS

Help making images open to original size, no resizing

edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 10
Hello. I have someone who does not want the original pictures to resize at all when clicked on. I tried looking through your js files (which I assume you can handle that in the js files) and have a hard time understanding them. lol. Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

If you wish to check JS files go to js/uncompressed
    I don't know what exactly mechanism you mean, but if you wish to disable ligthbox then do it in advance menu http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/advance_menu_span_class

With regards.
    Well, I'm looking through the js files and am still trying to see which line of code to edit. The images are resizing to fit to viewport. But I don't want that to happen.
    I think I am trying to edit the js files in the jackbox folder since that is the code that is opening up the images. I think the code I need to edit may be in jackbox-packed.js. I am trying to figure out how to keep the images to keep its original size, and NOT resize automatically.
  • AirAir
    Hello

This would be hard. Can you show with live link what you exactly mean?
    As far as I know Jackbox Shouldn't resize them to bigger then they are. Also opening bigger lightbox then users screen is very annoying.

With regards.