Before you ask please READ THIS

Disabled lightbox so that I can use another lightbox plugin. Website's image popup is now buggy

edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 10
I installed the Easy Fancybox plugin for WP after disabling the theme's lightbox. Easy Fancybox has always worked fine for me in other themes. here is my website: http://bit.ly/145Fbnc . If you click on the first image, it is fine. On the second image, the right arrow disappears. And all the other images cannot be loaded with fancybox.

I think there seems to be an issue when the imagesLoaded plugin is called, it conflicts with my fancybox plugin. I have tried using other lightbox plugins with your theme's lightbox disabled, and none of them seem to work. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there.

Disabling our in theme lightbox doesn't mean that any other will work like a charm with our theme. We made deep integration with current ligthbox, so if you want to change it you will have to go deeper.

So is disabling lightbox option useless? It depends how many features of theme you wish to use.

Unfortunately such customization(integration of other lightbox) is beyond this support forum, I can only point you what you search for.
    geekly said: I think there seems to be an issue when the imagesLoaded plugin is called
    Yes you will have to call there your lightbox to add new images to its scope or you can edit this value
    minLoad             = 2,
    to much bigger value. I read somewhere here that it helped in integrating other ligthbox.
    This variable decide how many images are loaded per one call of lazy load.

With regards.