Before you ask please READ THIS

New features

edited January 2012 in Airlock Posts: 95
Hi Apollo
Actually i am thinking about it to leave this Theme and use another.
Because are to many things wich i am missing on this Theme and my question is are there some interesting stuff you working on the Airlock Theme ? maybe its better to wait and not to change the Theme. Or are there nothing you can talk about new features.

thanks in advance

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi elay.

Sorry to hear that. As for now we only plan to fix bugs. I hope new version with fixed portfolio sorting and portfolio categories will be available soon.

Could you point things you wish to have in this theme? It may help us in making decision about it.

With regards.
    Hi of course.

1.One main Thing is definetelly a Slider on Frontpage.
    What i am missing is something wich is movable to have a little bit life on the Theme.

2. than of cours the Bugfixes you talk about.

3. The Size of the Pictures in the Portfolio Details ( actually 640 x ... ) for me to small.
    maybe the max Size should be 800 x ..

4. Also the Black and White Alpha of the Portfolio Items should be adjustable through the Admin Panel. Sometimes it is to colorful stuff on the site and than it is good to make it a little bit grayscale.

The Workaround you gave me is ok but i need to change all my adjustments after every upgrade. And i have a lot of throug the Custom CSS and also in the original files.

5. Another big and for me important thing is a rotaeable Textarea. Maybe the Hellotext should have the option for a Textrotater like a classic Imageslider. To have also a litle bit more life on the page.

6. And also the Menue but this is i think a question on who like it or no.

I send you a sample Screenshot what i am trying to do or what i am looking for.
    Actually i have a Theme wich i try to modify. But i am not sure i will get it.
    So maybe there are some Ideas you also agree with me.

And please dont understand me wrong, the Theme is really cool as it is but i wished it have some more Fetaures like is pointed.

thanks
    Teme Screenshot.jpg
    1262 x 2689 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Nice list elay.

I can't say if any of your suggestions will be accepted(I'm not making decision here) but I like it:-)Your points 1-4 were in plans, we will see what will happen in near future with those.
    5 is more like plugin need, and 6 custom css modification :-)
    Anyway - nice :-)

Thanks for the list!
    Hi thanks

For now it sound good.
    So i will wait till next update.
    What do you think how long could it take with the new Release ?

And with Point 5 i have tried some Textrotators but all have Problem with your Theme.

thanks
  • AirAir
    edited January 2012 Posts: 10,970
    Hey,

Sorry to say, but there won't be any fireworks in Airlock. It seems we will only release update with bugs fixes, as we now concentrate on new project. Update should be available in few days.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Ok thanks for info so i will change Theme, anyway thanks for all your support.