Before you ask please READ THIS

update 1.2 question

edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 4
Hello,

Love your theme! Its awesome!

2 questions;

1) I received the email notification about the update today. When I click on it, it takes me to the themeforest page where I purchased your theme. Do I re-download the whole theme to get the latest update? Is the update in a separate file?

2) I didn't update my theme with v1.1- can I update directly with v1.2, or do I have to install v1.1 and then v1.2?

Thank you!
Aylin

Comments

(addition to my earlier post)

My version when I purchased is v1.1 (I was confused, because I had received another update notification back May 15th and thought it was 1.1. So I didn't use that update from May 15th and now 1.2 is out...

I also tried updating via the "Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades" plugin you mentioned in the installation instructions and the update didn't work.
  • AirAir
    Hello

Every release is full stable theme, that have no dependencies about older version.

If you can update with plugin, then please delete theme on FTP and then install it as new http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/installation_update. Don't worry about settings of theme, they are saved in wordpress database.

With regards.
    Hello Air, what is 1.2.1 upgrade about?

Thank you
  • AirAir
    Hello

Please see changelog.txt in theme.
    Fixed
    Issue with imagesLoaded Script that could break loading of blog.
    With regards.