Before you ask please READ THIS

Blog & featured image issue

cxfcxf
edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 4
Hi, I'm having some problems with the theme on my website (www.conniefeng.com). The blog is not loading at all (it was and then stopped working last night). Also the "featured image" would not show up under the post list. (It is enabled under the settings and the correct file type.) Please advise. Thanks!
Post edited by cxf on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

For case of blog please check new update cause there was issue with one script. Download it from ThemeForest.
    cxf said: Also the "featured image" would not show up under the post list. (It is enabled under the settings and the correct file type.)
    This one I don't understand, but please check if update will fix it:-)

With regards.
  • cxfcxf
    edited June 2013 Posts: 4
    The files are already updated. Blog is still not loading at all. Here's a screenshot of the featured image issue: http://tinyurl.com/k2zyere . Only one image loads, and it's cut off. None of the other ones are loading. I have the same settings for all of them.
    Post edited by cxf on
  • AirAir
    cxf said: The files are already updated.
    No, you are still using 1.2, just checked it on your site. Please update it to 1.2.1 casue
    Air said: there was issue with one script.
    After update please come back to me:-)

With regards.

• cxfcxf
    OK, it has been updated. The blog is working, but I'm still having an issue with the featured images not loading. Please advise. Thanks
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I can see you have plugin that block right click, so probably you have also other plugins. Please test with switched of plugins and check if it will start working.

With regards.
  • cxfcxf
    It was one of the plugins. Thanks!
  • AirAir
    edited June 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Could you tell me which one? Maybe I could try to make theme more compatible with it(not always possible).
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hi guys, so I can not get the blog to work I have reinstalled the theme and the demo content so i can see how it works but the blog content doesn't populate. I updated the new download an no luck can you please take a look? artseveneight.com
  • AirAir
    Hello

Follow this instructions when installing demo data http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/installing_demo_data

With regards.