Before you ask please READ THIS

Few questions about Hypershot Theme

edited June 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 5
Hi: I got some questions about the Hypershot Theme

1.On my website I had created 2 pages and 1 Gallery, the Gallery is looking good on my website, so now, how can I change the static front page to Gallery and keep same looking on website ? because the static front page only can setup by "a page" my Gallery is not a page that is an album, so how can I change the start front page by an album? For example like the Hypershot theme live preview Demo on themforest.com , can I setup the Gallery for start front page ?

2, The background music. When I click other pages the background music will start again, I got 7 albums under a page, when I finish one albums and click to next one, the background music will start again.. is any idea let the music to play continue and not effect by the page change?

3, How can I setup a " website favicon "

my wordpress already update to 3.5.2 and I got the last update Hypershot Theme which is 1.2.1

thank you.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

1. Please check front page settings as explained in documentation http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/main_settings_menu

2. This is not AJAX theme so it is not possible. However if you mean viewing albums you can change them with switcher. Like here http://themes.apollo13.eu/hypershot/album/full-width/ when you will show thumbnails, above them you will see names of other albums. You can use it to change album without reloading page:-)

3. Read documentation :-) http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/image_sizes_video_support_and_others_changing_favcion

With regards.
  • Hi Air
    thank you so much for your reply, this is so helpful for my background music and the website favicon.
    but it still have problems about the start front page, maybe my writing is no good to let you don't understand.
    do you got Email ? I think if I can send some photos for you that will be easy to understand what I said. : ) or you can reply an Email to me dogdog1030@msn.com if you don't want to show your email on this public area.
  • AirAir
    Hello

Please attach screen shots here. I want to do such topic public cause it might be helpful for others.
    So make some screens that will help me understand:-) and link them here or Attach by Attach a file option.

With regards.
  • Hi
    sure I am happy to do that.
    please looking the attach 1, you can see in my website there are 2 pages, so "my albums " is one of the page.

in the attach 2, you can see I got 8 albums and " my Gallery" is one of the albums.

you also can go to my website ( projectsouthernbase.com)
    on my website, there are 7 albums under the page "my albums" and one single albums "My Gallery"

please see the attach 3, this is the page look about "My Gallery", you can see all photos display on screen if you click one of them it will become a slider, you can slider all photos.

ok, so my question is how to change the starts front page to "My Gallery" because "My Gallery" is a kind of album, if I go to "reading setting" the little box it only can choose a page, which is "My album or contact us" please see the attach 4.

I already follow the document you send to me, but there are some problems.

1, if I created a NEW PAGE such as call "page A", in page A I selected the album "My Gallery" in page A is not only display "My Gallery" the page will display all album I got which means 8 album (include My Gallery)

2, I was try to deleted all albums but just leave "My Gallery", now the page A is become normal but the website looking is change, that means you have to click page A and then you can see 1 album, you click that album then you can see "My Gallery" .... this is not what I want.

--thank you.

1.jpg
    916 x 350 - 44K
    2.jpg
    1049 x 880 - 127K
    4.jpg
    1058 x 980 - 246K
    3.jpg
    1061 x 985 - 194K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

As far as I understand you wish to get Single Album as front page.

As I showed you in previous link you need to go to
    Hypershot theme-> Main settings-> What to show on front page? and choose Selected album.
    Next in option Select start album you have to select album you wish to see as front page:-)
    IF it won't work be sure to set also your settings as here http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_frontpage

Hope that helps!

With regards.

• Hi:

COOL!!!! it is work!!

thank you so much Air.