Before you ask please READ THIS

Creating a submenu from main side menu

edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 6
I don't know why I'm so shit at this, I can't work out how to create submenu pages for the main menu on the side bar.
I tried setting up the pages as a daughter for the main menu, no dice.
Somebody lend a hand please!

DK

markdekoning.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there

I don't understand what you mean by that. Do you wish to know how to administrate menus in wordpress, so you could create submenu? Please check this movie

With regards.
  • Hey Air,

Sorry I didn't explain clearly enough!
    On the actual theme website (markdekoning.com for eg) when you hover the mouse over one of the menu items (ie illustrations, photographs, contact) I want to be able to create a submenu that pops out when the mouse is hovering. It's so basic i think it's sounding more complicated than what i mean. The submenu would have links to other pages, of course. To be sure, on the beach please demo website when you hover the mouse over 'works', out pops the list with 'list of works', 'single slider' and so on- I want that.

Please excuse my relatively poor knowledge of web design terminology, and computer skills in general.

Much appreciated

DK
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Yes, this is what is presented on movie I have sent you in previous post:-)
    Check this movie till end and you will see how you make submenu in wordpress.

Also as shown here http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/installation_update_after_installation make sure you have selected your menu as Site navigation

Watch everything calmly and I am sure you can grasp the trick :-)
    markdekoning said: Please excuse my relatively poor knowledge of web design terminology, and computer skills in general.
    Everyone starts somewhere. No worries:-)

With kindly regards.

• Haha watch everything calmly.

Thanks dude ill sort it out.