Before you ask please READ THIS

Duplicate Album list

edited June 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 1
hi,
is there any chance to "clone" the album list gallery style?
My client needs 2 categories with the same look of the sliding images.
The 2nd album doesn't have to be configurable within wordpress, it would be enough to put the images into a wordpress page and apply the sliding effect with css or something like that.

I'm really looking for a solution to this problem, because otherwise the template i just bought would be useless to me :(

Best regards,
Max

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

In Spaceship theme it is no easily achievable. In hypershot or beach please themes you could create categories and link them.
    This theme is almost year old, but if I remember good, someone has tried to do such thing. You could search history of Spaceship topics, but I am not sure is there. Sorry.

Anyway you will have to rebuild album post type with some custom taxonomy to achieve it - lot of work anyway.
    getad said: The 2nd album doesn't have to be configurable within wordpress
    Is that true, then I believe that you could almost clone what is currently produced in Albums list template, and create other one with static data.

You should be able to do it if you know a bit about wordpress platform themes:-)

With regards.