Before you ask please READ THIS

Thumbnails disappeared and portfolio page confusion

RobRob
edited June 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 12
Hi,

I just installed the Skyfashion theme a few days ago and everything was working well. Then today I made some changes to some portfolio contents and media settings (changed large dimensions) and thumbnails no longer show up in portfolio pages or in latest works. Nothing I do seems to bring them back, but the thumbnail images are definitely still in the uploads sub folders.

The other issue is that I created two different portfolio pages and assigned different works to those portfolios- some to portfolio 1 others to portfolio 2. However, when I go to the different portfolio pages, all items show up instead of just the ones I assigned to those pages. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

-Rob

Comments

Hi Rob,

For the first issue: Please send me a link to this page.

For second issue: We have no option to create two pages with portfolio in one wordpress. If u want to sort portfolio by categories you can use static sorting of your portfolio, and give links to sorted pages in your defined menu.

With regards
  • RobRob
    Thanks for the reply. Here's the page with the thumbnail issue: http://robdweck.com/newwp/gallery/. The same issue happens on the homepage in latest works.
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 493
    Hi Rob,

Please send me a screenshot with your settings in Site Options > Portfolio in your Wordpress.

With regards
    Post edited by Argone on
  • RobRob
    Here's the screenshot. Thanks for looking into this.

-Rob
    Firefox.jpg
    556 x 559 - 45K
    Rob,

Please open single work and check what you attached in your thumbnail. Have you choosen image resolution or image with full size?

With regards
  • RobRob
    edited July 2013 Posts: 12
    All works have the image at full size. The thumbnails appeared initially, but then disappeared. I also added a custom thumbnail to see if that would work, but that doesn't appear either.
    Post edited by Rob on
    Rob,

Pleas send me temporary login data to your wordpress through private msg on this forum. I will try to resolve this problem on your installation.

With regards