Before you ask please READ THIS

filtering works page

edited July 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 7
hello, I’m using the gategories for the “works” area. Currently the category selected by default is “All”. I need the selected category is not "all" but "Autumn Winter" for example. This is my page http://www.pomandere.com/collection/
thanks

Comments

attach
    Schermata 2013-07-01 a 10.10.50.png
    958 x 1027 - 400K
    i'm waiting... thanks
    Hi andrea,

Have which portfolio "Sorting type" option you chosen? Static or dynamic?

With regards
    dynamic... thanks
    Andrea,

Please open file taxonomy-skills.php in your skyfashion theme folder.

about line 77 you should have text like this:
     echo '<a href="' . site_url() . '?page_id=' . $portfolio_page . '" class="' . PORTFOLIO_PRE_CLASS . 'all' . ( empty($term_slug) ? ' selected' : '' ) . '">' . __('All', TPL_SLUG) . '</a>';
    Change __('All', TPL_SLUG) to __('YOUR TEXT', TPL_SLUG)

Let me know if it works

With regards
    hello, I tried but does not work. Attached the result. The text is changed but not the selection. The selection is always set to All.
    perhaps it is easier with Static sorting type?

thanks
    Schermata 2013-07-15 a 10.52.03.png
    1016 x 1226 - 730K
    Andrea,

Now i understood what you want to do on your portfolio. It will be easier if you will enable static sorting on your webpage. Then you have to define a link to webpage with category you want at start of portfolio and insert it in your menu under link to portfolio page.

With regards
    thanks!
    this method might work ...
    the static version is displayed only the link "All" (see attach) but non the others links (categories)...
    Schermata 2013-07-22 a 10.41.40.png
    1066 x 1054 - 399K
    There is other option to do that. You can update your skyfashion to version 2.1. After that you can insert any number of portfolio pages. You can also hide cathegory line through this code inserted in layout.css file:
    div.portfolio_cat {display: none;}
    With regards