Before you ask please READ THIS

Slider option for albums list - automatically return to first album

edited July 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 63
Hi,

I'm using the slider option of the album list on my homepage. The thing is that when I reach the start or the end of the album, I can see part of the background.

Is it possible to change the settings of the slider so that the last album is connected to the first like in a carousel? I would be happy to tweak the code if someone could provide some guidance.

Thanks,
LazyDiver

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

It is strange that you see such behaviour, cause as default it is working as you would desire it, check on our demo:-)

It must be some other issue. Please send live link to your page so I could diagnose it.

With regards.
    Hi Air,

I didn't see the same example on the demo site because the albums were arranged utilizing the brick style on the homepage. Though I noticed that the end of the album list (lower right-hand corner) also shows part of the background.

Attached is the screenshot of my album list using the fullscreen option---you can see the background on the left-hand side, where the album list starts. Is it possible to connect/show the last album before the first album instead of the background?

My site is not live yet.

Thanks,
    LazyDiver
    jpg
    jpg
    fullscreen.jpg
    2M
  • AirAir
    There is no attached screen shot here:-) Please try again. If you have any problems adding image as attachment, then please add it with simple name like screen.jpg.
    ---
    OK sorry, I thought you mean slider for single album not albums list.
    Here is our example http://themes.apollo13.eu/hypershot_dark/
    Unfortunately such modification is not easy. It would be deeper theme customization, which we don't do(free or paid) as we don't have time and man power for that.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air,

Thanks for your response.
    I can live with that. It's not a deal breaker. :)

Cheers.