Before you ask please READ THIS

Works page with scroller problem

edited July 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 13
I find problem with works page when used scroller. Take a look in the attachment or go directly to the page
like here: http://www.asmmedia.com/portfolio/fashion
in first loading this page. When you reload page all images are displayed correctly.

This issue is in all works pages with scroller option on.

Thanks for answer.
Regards,
Sebastian
Zrzut ekranu 2013-07-18 o 03.05.10.png
3840 x 2400 - 2M

Comments

• AirAir
    HI

That is odd. I can see issue on your page but can't recreate it on my dev version. I will take a look at it.

Thanks for reporting.

Wit regards.
    Yeah it's odd. But it's very important case. Images must be showed corectly.

Maybe it's possible to add bricks option to works like third showing setup?
    It will be grat when in the works we'll be have: scroller,slider and bricks to choose.

Now, I used alternate link in my works that going to gallery with bricks setted up.
    But it's not good solution because it has other link, works navigation left right arrows didn't forward to gallery page, title isn't show etc.
  • AirAir
    Sebastian said: Maybe it's possible to add bricks option to works like third showing setup?
    It is good idea but for now we don't plan such thing.

Why don't you switch to slider option until I will find out why it doesn't work in your case? It also has titles, and everything like scroller.

With regards.

• Can You touch problem with scroller ?
  • AirAir
    For now I didn't located what is causing issue. I will get back to this ASAP. I just have load of work with new theme and deadline. Sorry that is taking longer then it should.

With regards.
  • Hello,
    If there is any possibilites to A13slider can use resized images unlike large images?
  • AirAir
    Hi there,

You mean like in single work? As slider is often full width, or undetermined width it may look worse in some scenarios. Please describe were you would want to use it.

With regards.
  • Hey,
    Please take a look at the attachments.
    You'll be find that images to slider is loading twice. One large size is loading trought code like http://media.asmmedia.com/content/uploads/2013/06/KSW18.jpg and second resized http://media.asmmedia.com/content/uploads/2013/06/KSW18-379x540.jpg.

I want loading only resized photos. Why use a lot of bandwitch to loading them twiced and in large size?
    Zrzut ekranu 2013-08-28 o 12.09.28.png
    3840 x 2400 - 3M
    Zrzut ekranu 2013-08-28 o 12.09.45.png
    3840 x 2400 - 2M
  • AirAir
    Hi Sebastian

About main issue of this topic I think I have found fix for scroller issue and it will be released with new update. Update is done I am only waiting for some info from external plugin makers, before I can release it.

About your new issue(which should be in different topic as this are separate cases):
    I can see that if JavaScript is disabled then both sizes are loaded. It is so that smaller one is treated as thumbnail and bigger is destiny of thumb. If there is JavaScript enabled then bigger one is used only.

Anyway I will check if this works as intended, and if not I will push it to new update.

Thanks for reporting. Next time, please start new topic on new case:-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    I have fixed this thing with slider, thanks for reporting. I will fix one more bigger thing, that is affecting our few themes( http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/1563/i-can-only-upload-94-images-per-album.#Item_8 ) and update will be released.

With regards.
  • Hi, I'm glad that issues have been fixed. Please let mne know when you're planning publish new update?

I didn't start new topic because I think is better to take any sliders and scrollers in one post. But of course in the future will be writing in separate posts.

Regards,
    Sebastian
  • AirAir
    Like I said, we will release it when mentioned topic will be resolved. You will get info in your admin panel about it :-)

With regards.