Before you ask please READ THIS

FEATURE REQUEST: Push Blog Post Detail (i.e. Image/Video) Through RSS Feed

edited January 2012 in Airlock Posts: 2
Hello,

I was looking to make what may hopefully be a simple feature request (if you are developing new features).

When making a new post there is the option to add an image/video in the 'Blog Post Detail' box below the post edit box. When appending an image to the post in this way, the image seems to unfortunately not be pushed through the RSS feed via Feedburner.

Would it be possible to have these images/videos pushed through the RSS feed?

Hopefully that all makes sense.

Cheers,

:: Daniel

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi Mercury.

I will check that case, and report as soon as I will get some knowledge in that :-)

With regards
  • BUMP: Hello, I justed wanted to follow up to see if there is a possible plan to support blog post detail image/video through the RSS feed?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • AirAir
    Sorry I didn't answered this. After finishing my deadline I will check it.

With regards
  • AirAir
    Hi.

I have checked this and I found that is rather hard to change it, cause feeds can go by 4 different ways: atom, rss, rss2 and rdf. Each one uses different functions to create feeds. Also image would be pushed as text(as for my current knowledge).

I think it could be done, but I would rather return to this case in our new theme, and if successful there, I will transfer it here(to Airlock).

Sorry to let you down for now, but thank you for good request:-)

With regards.