Before you ask please READ THIS

creating a button in funcybox

edited July 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 8
Hi,
Would you pleace give me some indications how to add a button or couple of buttons under or beside funcybox img. What I did is shrinking imgs on funcybox http://www.showroom-online.pl/portfolio/zdjecia-5-2/. I have now room for buttons. As I realised this img lay on wrap/skin/outer/inner divs - those are defined in jquery.funcybox.js. What if I need to add a button inside the wrap? This button suppose to, for egsample, start the img download on click. I know I'm asking for much, but perhaps some indications let me go through the code.
Best regards
Marcin

Comments

Hi Marcin,

Firstly: which version of skyfashion do you use?

Can you visualize your problem? Any screenshot?

With regards
    Hi Argone,
    I'm using skyfashion 2.0 on wordpress 3.5.2. I need to play with single portfolio image. After clicking it - the picture is showing up on whole screen. I need to add some button under the picture. It suppose to loke like that: http://www.showroom-online.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/sample-showroom.jpg - this is of course just a regular picture from a post - not a funcybox picture.

Actually I'm trying to change the display and functionality of funcybox: when using works admin panel I need to add two alternativs of picture: hight resolution and png version. This hight resolution picture suppose to be downloadable after clicking the button under regular portfolio picture, the png verision suppose to append to the other site/div, after clicking the button "send to". So it makes two buttons. Lots of work ahead... As I read on this forum You made some deep integrations of Funcybox with the theme. Will this http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/help me to figure out how to play with funcybox?
    Best regards
    sample - showroom.jpg
    2480 x 3508 - 1M
    by the way: how can i change the "Latest works" height in a slider on the front page; I mean the slides images are resized (cropped at the top and the bottom; when the max-width are set to 100%). How can I adjust the cropp?
    Setting height in flexslider css makes the pictures loooong but still cropped at the top and the bottom.
    with regards Marcin
    Hi casikr,

Process and result that you have describe needs really deep customization.
    If you know javascript/jquery you can try to do it yourself. Fancybox is invoked in file common/js/jquery.fancybox.settings.min.js.

You can look into file:

common/js/jquery.fancybox.settings.js

Second file is without minification and is easier to read.

About images in latest works, we used crop function. You can try to change image resolution in file line 114 of front-page.php file. This file you can find in main folder of skyfashion theme.

Line with definition of icon resolution:
    <a class="slide_box_link" href="<?php echo get_permalink() ?>"><?php $apollo13->portfolio_get_icon(220, 150); ?></a>
    220 is width
    150 is height of icon.

We dont recommend to change it because it can make mess on your main page, but you can try if it will be ok for you.

With regards.
    Hi Argone,
    thank you... 1. So I'm suppose to edit jquery.fancybox.settings.min.js instead of jquery.fancybox.settings.js. I'm not pretty sure I do know JS and jQuery so far enought (telling the truth I'm just the codeacademy pupil) but I'll try.
    2. Thanks, I'll try - I was editing layout.css and flexslider.css and changed all paramters of latest_works - It all has changed, without the imgs cropp. I'll do it again after editing the cropp function. Suppose to work I think.

Many thanks for indications!
    Best regards
    Marcin

Hi Marcin,

Have you resolved your problem?

Kind regards