Before you ask please READ THIS

Modifying the column numbers showing on works list page for responsive screen sizes

edited July 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 3
I would like to change the values at which the theme changes the number of colums appearing horizontally on the works list pages.

http://roneill.ie/

So currently at 1920x1080 on above link there are four colums of thumbnails to begin width. As you reduce down the browser size it changes to three, two etc dependendant on width. I would like the four colums to remai til a lower width than it currently changes at and have more genreal control of defining the amount of coulums to show for each screen size.

I have been messing with the css but not really sure what to change if some guidance could be provided would be great.

Thanks,

rich

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Interesting triangle layout:-)

There is no control over columns number and there is no solution for that. "Why?" you may ask.
    Bricks are programmed to take full space while keeping best possible image quality in different widths. It results in that, that you can see four columns of bigger or smaller bricks, depending on screen width.
    I understand you would desire to get always 4 columns and only thing that would change would be bricks size.
    You could do that by editing countWidth function in scripts.js, but it will require some JS knowledge.
    I can't make it for you cause it is deeper theme customization, which we don't do(free or paid) as we don't have time and man power for that.

With regards.