Before you ask please READ THIS

Jetpack slideshow gallery not working

edited July 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 19
Hello!
I really like the slideshow gallery feature that has jetpack. I tried to insert one in a page because I need a slideshow below text and it only shows regular thumbnail gallery. Is there a way to have jetpack slideshow working? Or a way to put an album below text?
Thank you!
Post edited by asdevargas on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Jetpack slide show should work independent of theme.
    Please post live link to example and I will check what is happening.

With regards.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 19
    Hello!
    The site is a temporary under construction. You can access (it's a subscriber user, no access to backend, only frontend) at www.devargas.com.es/ascliente2/wp-login.php
    user: EDITED
    password: EDITED

I put a sample page on: http://devargas.com.es/ascliente2/test-slide/ generating the slideshow as always, but thumbnails appear instead of a slideshow like in http://devargas.com.es/the-private-eye-segundo-episodio/

The WP and Jetpack versions are the most recent.
    Thank you in advance.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Hello

Please remove this account you have provided login info to. Remove it as afast as possible. Please don't ever give your access data if you are not asked for it. Specially please don't post it on public topic. Anyone can access it and destroy it right away. If we need your login data we will specially ask you for it, to send it to us via private message.

Anyway this issue can be caused by this that our theme is altering default gallery design. You can remove our tweak by removing line ~96 form advance/apollo13.php that looks like
    require_once (TPL_SHORTCODES_DIR . '/gallery.php');
    With regards.