Before you ask please READ THIS

Cannot upload pictures into a Work

edited August 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 4
I used SkyFashion theme version 1.8 for a Wordpress website (WP 3.5.1). No additional plugins.

I created three "Works" and uploaded several pictures to each "Work". Worked fine. Now I am trying to add new pictures to a "Work" and deleted the earlier pictures in this "Work" (using remove fieldset button) and something went wrong.
I cannot add new pictures.

What i see in the Work editing screen is the Multi Upload Area without the + Add next new image button underneath it.
When I add pictures to the Multi Upload Area, they get crunched but they do not appear in the Work editing page, nor in the website.

This happened before and then I did a complete reinstall but that's obviously not the way to go.

Any hints?

Comments

Hi,

Please update your skyfashion to version 2.1. It should help.

Kind regards
    I have just updated Skyfashion to 2.1 but the Work editing screen is still the same and uploading images to a Work, still does not work.

What could be wrong here?
    Please send me a link to your blog.

Kind regards
    I have checked your blog.

You don't have a selector of categories. Have you created any?

Second problem is that you have some redirection of domain or other form of it because your domain WP instantion has URL domain/wordpress. Where do you host your WP?

Kind regards
    I haven't created a selector. I don't think I need it for this website.

I have put all wordpress files in a directory /wordpress/
    (http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory). That should not be a problem.

The problem I am having is that when I want to edit a given "Work" and add additional pictures, I am not seeing the "Add next image or video" button underneath the Multi upload area. This "Add next image or video" does appear correctly in other "Works".

I am really stuck. Any advice?
    Please send me a screenshot of add work element form.

Kind regards
    I sent a screenshot (private message)