Before you ask please READ THIS

Skyfashion 2.1

edited August 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 9
I'm having the same portfolio problems and need to update to Skyfashion v2.1
You say you can download from theme forest, I have been there, but the only version that seems to be available is 2.0
Please point me in the direction of v2.0

Thanks

Comments

Hi,

Have you downloaded full package or worpress package only?

Kind regards
  • Hi Argone,

I downloaded the full package of v2.0 with skyfashion, data, documentation, licensing, psd. I uploaded to wordpress via skyfashion.zip and clicking install.

I read messages back in the forum and I'm getting the same message when I click on 'Work' (portfolio) >>

APOLOGIES, BUT NO RESULTS WERE FOUND FOR THE REQUESTED ARCHIVE.

Even though I've uploaded a portfolio post.

Thanks
    Kim
  • Hi Argone,

Now, one portfolio item appears, but I have published two. So I don't understand why the other one is not appearing. It seems like a lot of people have had the same problem.

Please can you resolve this or point me in the direction of v2.1 if this is to help. Themeforest carries v2.0.

Thanks
  • Hi Argone,

Just an update to the situation as I have been working on it over the weekend. When I add a new portfolio post, the previous one I added then appears on the portfolio page but the one I just created does not. It kind of bumps up the posts but does not add the latest post. Hope this helps with sorting out the issue.

I have one plugin activated (under construction) and have checked to see if this causes the issue. It does not.

Thanks
    Hi,

This problem was resolved at version 2.1. It's available at TF. Please try to download it as a fullpackage and as a WP package only.

If you have to use 2.0 please read this thread:
    http://www.support.apollo13.eu/discussion/1413/portfolio-and-blog-confusion-#Item_5

Kind regards
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 9
    Hi Argone,

Thanks for your response.

I keep going back to TF to download 2.1 but it is still 2.0.
    Please see screenshot.

I did mention this in my first message.

Please direct me to where I can download version 2.1.

Thanks.
    Screen Shot 2013-08-13 at 09.00.18.png
    1803 x 934 - 168K
    Post edited by madedifferent on
    Oh... I'm sorry,

It's ok. This version is 2.1 we didn't change the image. Under this link there is version 2.1.

Kind regards
  • Thank you for getting back to me. This has fixed the problem.

Kind regards.