Before you ask please READ THIS

Some times the album pages loads the pictures, some times not and some times with huge gaps!

edited August 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 21
Is this caused by a problem with the "lazy load" in the theme!?

My pictures are optimized for web, all is up to date at my end and at my WordPress, the servers are not far from where I live, I got 10mb internet line, and so on ...
CapturFiles-201308223_0408_1.jpg
443 x 900 - 22K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    PhotoDude said: Is this caused by a problem with the "lazy load" in the theme!?
    What is the problem with lazy load in the theme?
    PhotoDude said: and so on ...
    Love it:-) If you want to be so informative please send link to your site, so I could see it live and maybe find out what is conflicting.

With regards.
  • Hi, I do not know if there is a problem with the lazy load, I'm just guessing here ...

I've had people contact me having the same problem when trying to access my site.

Just wanted to point out that I have looked at "every thing" and posting here is my last resort for solving this …
  • AirAir
    Thanks for link:-)

Well I have been on your site. I don't know if you see issue in Albums list or in single Album. I didn't face it either on firefox or Chrome.
    However I did face issue with not showing page at all of single album. I can see that you have lots of plugin and custom JS. And there is JavaScript error caused by this - this can be root of all evil in your site:-)

I would experiment with switching off these things one by one and check when it will start to behave as it should.
    Then you can come back to me to report what is causing issues.

For future: When you test everything while searching for issue, then start with no standard extensions;-)

With regards.