Before you ask please READ THIS

Hypershot text-slide pane

edited August 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 3
I did spend much time tinkering with the theme the past weekend, and I think I'm getting what I want.

One thing, though: the text-slide pane (or slider) that pops from the bottom of albums. How can I make this pane shorter? I would also like to make the Title text size a bit smaller. The description text size is generally fine. Also, for the future, maybe not have the Title in all caps.

Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I think most modifications you will find here on forum but please show on screen shot what you wish to achieve so I could point you exactly in right direction.

For title here you have style
    http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/5131#Comment_5131
    You can add text-transform: none;

With regards.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 3
    Thank you. Yes, I was able to locate this section in my style.css file in the editor.

I tried to adjust the caption size from 96 (default) to 30, but it didn't seem to have any effect.

I also do not know where I can adjust to make the pane shorter. It is currently about 2.5 inches tall on my 20" screen. Thanks!

#slide-text .caption{
    color: #fff;
    font-size: 30px;
    font-weight: bold;
    line-height: 1.1;
    margin: 0 0 20px;
    }
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    edited August 2013 Posts: 10,970
    What for you have posted this part of CSS here, cause you didn't explained? Are there any changes made by you? Could you mark them?
    melonbb said: I tried to adjust the caption size from 96 (default) to 30, but it didn't seem to have any effect.
    You use some custom units in your language, for sure not those connected with websites;-) Anyway when you edit CSS:
    1. http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/advance_menu_use_compressed_js_amp_css
    OR
    2. http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/modification_of_theme_custom_css_plugin
    melonbb said: I also do not know where I can adjust to make the pane shorter. It is currently about 2.5 inches tall on my 20" screen.
    I asked you
    Air said: please show on screen shot what you wish to achieve so I could point you exactly in right direction.
    Please do it.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 3
    For what I copied and pasted earlier, I only edited one number to 30. That is:

font-size: 30px;

Everything else is default and original. No changes.

Please check the screen shot. I basically want to adjust two things. Thank you.
    hypershot.png
    1248 x 933 - 2M
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    So about title you know where to add CSS now:-)
    About size of pane I would change paddings with such CSS:

#slide-text .inner {
    padding: 10px 60px 30px 0;
    }
    With regards.