Before you ask please READ THIS

CSS troubles

edited August 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 12
Hi, I'm having some problems withe the css, I need to change the font size of the menu and other aspects, I'm editing common/css/skeleton/layout.css, but i can't see any changes. Can you give me some directions to edit css of the theme.

Thanks

Comments

Hi,

Please send me a link to your blog

Kind regards
    http://distrito56.com/

At the moment is just a scketch.
    Thanks!
    Hi,

I have been on your blog but there is only a blank page...

Please give me a information when you will insert anything on page.

Kind regards
    Sorry! it was offline for a moment, this is the link www.distrito56.com
    Thanks!
    Hi smeline,

I've checked your file style.css and there is all css declarations right now. In our theme we have all declarations (allmost) in file layout.css. In this file you don't have any changes. Please insert it in this file.

Kind regards

• edited August 2013 Posts: 12
    Thanks for your help, I inserted layout.css and I did some changes, but im still doing something wrong i think.
    Post edited by smeline on
    Hi smeline,

Second time i wanted to check your changes on your blog but there is comunicate:
    "En Construcción"

Kind regards
    Sorry for that, now is online. I insert layout.css in wordpress editor and It doesn't work, but ,If I modify the css in a text editor and then I upload it via FTP it works. So, Where can I edit the flexslider control nav, i want to delete the "prev" and "next" buttons and 2nd, I'ts possible to eliminate the page title? (BLOG, HOME)
    Thanks for your help
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 493
    Hi,

If you would like to remove prev/next controls login to your wordpress and then open: Site options > slider. Under this page you can see an aption : Direction nav. Turn it off and it will be disabled.

Second problem resolution, insert this code into file layout.css at the end of file.
    #page_title {
    display: none
    }

Kind regards
    Post edited by Argone on
    Thanks for your help!
    Hi :)
    1. How can I insert a head banner?
    2. It's possible to change a little the frontpage layout for "latest posts"? for example to show only the featured image without the resume text

Thanks
    Hi,

1.Where do you want to insert this banner? WOuld you like to have it on all pages?
    2. You have to open file : front-page.php, and find line (it's about 186 line)
    <div class="latest_blog_post_content"><p><?php $apollo13->get_excerpt_short(get_the_content(), 18); ?>...</p></div>
    and comment it or remove it.

Kind regards