Before you ask please READ THIS

Not able to replace any image in albums

edited September 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 21
I'm not able to replace any image in my albums. I've tried to deactivate all plugins, checked the .htaccess file and file permission via ftp, deleted and reinstalled the theme, "reinstalled" WordPress, but no luck ...

All and any thoughts are appreciated :)
CapturFiles-201309263_0609.jpg
626 x 192 - 26K
Post edited by PhotoDude on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

This screen shot show link to image from our demo data I suppose. After few months you are still using it?:-)

What do you mean by replace? Describe in points what are you doing.

With regards.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 21
    The screenshot is from the documentation, just to illustrate - Yes I like this theme ;)

The albums are uploading new images to WordPress, but not updating to a new image when replacing ...
    Post edited by PhotoDude on
  • AirAir
    Tell me in what album I can experiment and please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) . In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • I have the same problem after the last update. I upload a new photo to an existing album but once I press update the new photo just disappears, very frustrating. It works to create an ad pictures to new albums but not to old ones. They never show live and after pressing update they just disappear in the back end. Please advice!
  • AirAir
    Probably same issue like in http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/6741#Comment_6741

In few hours there will be update 1.4.1. Please check then is it better.

Sorry for issues and with regards.
  • The update fixed it :)

Thanks for great support!