Before you ask please READ THIS

Images Aren't Uploading

edited September 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 4
Hi there. I upgraded today to the newest version of Hypershot (1.4.1) and, after upgrading, now I can't upload images into albums anymore. They won't upload from my computer and I can't even add images that are already uploaded in the media library to an album. I tried adding images to an album that already had some and then I tried adding them to a brand new album, none of them worked. I would love a fix for this because I have clients waiting for me to finish doing some web work for them.

Thank you!

Comments

• AirAir
    That is rather strange behaviour.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) . In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    edited September 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello

I got to your page to album Inch, and I had no problem inserting 3 photos from your library. I have left them there for you to see.

Probably you have switched off your JavaScript in browser or something similar is causing such issues. Try to use other browser and try there to edit album images.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Oh geez, yes, it was a new extension I downloaded for the browser that shut off Javascript. Thank you!
  • AirAir
    Great it is solved. Too much topics lately is happening around that area of theme and it is stressing me out :-)

With regards.