Before you ask please READ THIS

Html && Javascript Ajax Load on Album Grid View

edited October 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 3
Hey apollo first of all it's perfect theme thank you again. I want to change wordpress admin panel. And use just mixed album like a post not like album and I want add more information on one album image. I dont want to use another modules. Yeah i will develop again. But i cant find html and css files on project file. Could you send me if its suitable. Thank you again.

Greetings. (daghangunay@gmail.com)
Post edited by dghn12 on

Comments

• AirAir
    edited October 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

There is no separate files with raw HTML. All html you can find in theme directory in template files. CSS is mostly in style.css.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hmm okay. Well how can i pull images from ajax to gridAlbum. I looked through the javascript code but i cant find any solution. When i trigger bricksTheme function with new json. it will create new container. Do you have any idea or solution?
  • AirAir
    I think this question doesn't continue this topic.

I think you will have to totally rebuild this script to achieve this result, or make some hook by event calling and update G.album_images and other connect variables.

Good luck!

With regards.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 3
    I changed the topic name. And i handle it. Maybe it is usefull for someone so i will explain.. In script.js on albumViewActions object change the images = G.images with images = ApolloParams.album_images we need fetch the json from global scope. After that you need the call ajax. On success function push the result to ApolloParams.album_images than call again A13.albumViewActions.init(); Masonry will work well with ajax.
    Post edited by dghn12 on
  • AirAir
    Thanks for all that info, hope someone will find it useful.

Have a great day!

With regards.