Before you ask please READ THIS

When I try to change the fonts and click on "save changes" I get error

edited October 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 5
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please advice how I can get rid of this, thank you!

Comments

Hi,

Have you got this problem after installation of Skyfashion theme? Have you got any plugins installed?

Kind regards
  • Yes I have skyfashion theme installed. I try to change fonts but when I save it gives me the error. I have not installed any plugins yet. Just the plain wordpress, with the plain skyfashion theme.
  • Help anyone?
    Hi,

I think that is not problem of skyfashion theme at all. Please check this topic http://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-dont-have-permission-to-access-blogwp-adminoptionsphp

There is a solution of this problem.

"Make sure that your wp-admin/options.php (or whatever the file is) is owned by you/(your username) (chmod) and that the permissions on it are set to 644 "

Kind regards
  • Yes it is set to 644. How can I check if I am the owner?
    You should see this option in your FTP client.
  • Sorry where? I use filezilla. If not, what I am trying to do is to change the font on the homepage. It shows a font with only uppercases. I want normal font, with upper and lowercases. In which file can I adjust this?
    Hi,

You can change it with in file common/css/skeleton/layout.css
    .no_content_font, div.widget-area h3.title, div#page_title, input[type=submit], h3#reply-title, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, a.comments_count:hover {text-transform: none !important;}
    Kind regards