Before you ask please READ THIS

font not available

edited October 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 9
hi,
my settings at "other fonts settings" are
google fonts = on,
font = oswald light
but it shows in the caption of my website merriweather. what's wrong?

yesterday initially the website was loaded with captions in oswald light at the front page but just after a click at any page it changed to merriweather. right now its ignoring my setting at all.

thanks for any advise.

Comments

Hi,

Have you got any plugins installed in your wordpress? COuld you send me a link to your website?

Kind regards
  • hi argone,

thanks for your response. I do have installed "captain favicon", and "no right click images" plugin. which are deactivated right now. in order to reproduce this misfunction:

website loads with captions in oswald light at the front page but just after a click at any page caption fonts change to something different

I need to open

http://www.bartylla.at/

with firefox(standard browser) or IE. on safari it works, chrome don't know.
    HI,

I see some problem. After clicking on your link im getting to /wp link.
    After clicking there is other link https://host23.ssl-gesichert.at/bartylla_at/wp/. Can it work on single domain?

Kind regards
  • Thanks for locating this issiue. the font problem seems to be solved now.
    what I did:

1. start the WP installation with software provided by my server provider
    2. when I was asked to finish the WP installation by clicking a secured link to my website I ignored that link and accessed my website in a new tab manually.
    3. there I finished the WP installation by entering host, database etc.
    4. after installation I returned to the software of my provider and clicked next/finish

now I do not the ssl tag in the url does not appear anymore and the fonts look fine, so far.

best regards