Before you ask please READ THIS

back to portfolio/back to block button misfunction

edited October 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 9
hi,

my back to block/back to portfolio doesn't work. when I hover over it I can see both will open "www.bartylla.at/wp?page_id="

it is missing a "/"behind wp and the number of the page_id. seems to be a bug?

I found a topic with similar/same problem. but it leads to the conclusion that a update is necessary.

any advise? thx

Comments

• I have the same problem and my theme is up to date.

Can anyone help us please?

Thanks,
    Hi,

Have you selected page with portfolio into our theme configuration?

Kind regards
  • hi,

of course, like described in the "read first" section. I have deleted the portfolio page and reconfigured it several times without any success. furthermore I would like to know in what file and line I can change the the titel of the button "back to portfolio" into "back to [name of the portfolio page]". Or is it possible for apollo to build in this function?

best regards.
  • I did the same thing.

The link is : http://commeunchapeau.com/collections/marie-dahlia/
    See the link on back to portfolio.

Help please. It's really annoying!
  • Anyone have an idea?
  • For the Skyfashion theme v. 2.4.1 I've changed the file advance/apollo13.php line 2088.

$href = site_url() . '?page_id=' . get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), '_portfolio_page', true);

To:

$href = site_url() . '?page_id=' . $this->get_option( 'portfolio_options', 'portfolio_page' );

Now the Back to portfolio links are working, but is this a known bug or is there a wrong setting in my theme options or portfolio? I guess the original configuration uses a setting "Portfolio page" in the Portfolio details of a Portfolio item, but that dropdown list is empty.