Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio posts not working - portfolio page not working. v2.4.0.

edited October 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 5
Hello Support,

I can't setup a portfolio page with portfolio posts correctly. The thumbnail for each portfolio post doesn't work - it shows a broken link as others have reported on this forum - or if I add a custom thumbnail it doesn't scale properly - the thumbnail is larger than the grey box when you hover the mouse over it.

Items that don't have any picture attached to them appear in the middle of the next section (about me on front page)

The back to portfolio link is broken as others have reported on this forum.

When you edit a portfolio post - in the Portfolio details section there is an option for Portfolio page (above slider yes/no option). You can't select an option for the portfolio page.

A fix would be appreciated,

B.

Comments

Hi,

Could you send us a link to your website?

Kind regards
    I currently have an under construction page setup that requires a logged in user to view the website, I can setup a user account for you. Can you send me your email address and I will setup an account for you?

• edited October 2013 Posts: 5
    I think I have it sorted with the thumbnails. Can you point me to where the thumbnail sizes are? This is for the front page portfolio thumbnails, and thumbnail sizes for the 3 portfolio sizes (2x, 3x, 4x). They don't seem to be scaling.

It just remains the issue with the Back to Portfolio button links to "/?pageid=" and not the proper page.

Also where can I edit the Link Text for this? I'd like it to say something other than "Back to Portfolio".

Same with the front page. Where can I edit the Title to say something other than "Latest Works".

Many thanks.
    Post edited by benja on
    Hi,

Get file front-page.php. About 112 line there is :
                   <a class="slide_box_link" href="<?php echo get_permalink() ?>"><?php $apollo13->portfolio_get_icon(220, 150); ?></a>

portfolio_get_icon(220, 150) - here you can set your icon size.

Kind regards
    Thanks, do you have any suggestions for the other issues?
    benja said: It just remains the issue with the Back to Portfolio button links to "/?pageid=" and not the proper page.

Also where can I edit the Link Text for this? I'd like it to say something other than "Back to Portfolio".

Same with the front page. Where can I edit the Title to say something other than "Latest Works".
    Latest works : find string "latest works" in file front-page.php and change this string.

Back to portfolio: find string "back to portfolio" in file advance/apollo13.php and swap it with your string.