Before you ask please READ THIS

Text formatting looks cluttered when posting on facebook

edited November 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 4
When I enter the url to one of my blog posts into a Facebook status update, it displays the text data as a massive cluttered block of text, with lots of unnecessary text. (such as below)

"September 21, 2013by Dylan StricklandCategory: Uncategorized0[Text from the body of the blog post]Leave a reply Cancel replyPlease correct formNameEmailWebsiteMe"... etc"

What I'm trying to do, is have the thumbnail appear as the featured image for a post, along with the text I've specifically written myself, and get rid or all the other garbage.

Here is an example of one of my page post urls:

http://photoexmachina.com/?p=669

What am I missing?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I think you could go to single.php and move <?php a13_post_info(); ?> few lines lower. This way you will have thumbnail and post content first:-)

With regards.
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

That got part of the way there. My thumbnail and post content are showing up first, which is great, but is there any way to keep the rest of the information (the category assignment, date, the text about leaving a message/ reply)?
  • AirAir
    Hi :-)
    I am confused now:-) Do you wish to have this info or not? Or you only want to insert spaces between those joined words?:-)

With regards.