Before you ask please READ THIS

Beach Please: Not Compatible with Wordpress?

edited November 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 2
I have followed all of the instructions listed in the package, contacted my host (GoDaddy), searched the internet for many different references, yet, I have still not found an answer as to how to successfully install this theme to Wordpress. I've followed all of the instructions and the theme still won't show up as one of the themes I've purchased on Wordpress. Could someone possibly help me resolve this problem? Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

That is some great title for question about wordpress theme:-)

Most common issue while installing theme is not unpacking it from file that you got from ThemeForest.
    If you see message like "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.", then be sure that you extracting ZIP file with theme from whole ZIP file you get from ThemeForest before trying to install(as explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/installation_update ).

You said that you searched and tried all the methods in the internet;-), but you didn't give even one example of what EXACTLY you have tried, and what are problems while installing. We really need more details to help you. If you still won't able to do it(install theme), then I can try to do it for you, but first lets try normal way:-)

With regards.
  • I still can't install. I tried everything you said multiple times. How would you be able to do it for me?
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

I will try to install it myself.

With regards.