Before you ask please READ THIS

Issues with Update, Works Images Not Displaying, Instagram Feed showing on all Pages

edited November 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 16
I have the Skyfashion theme and having a few problems. I have version 1.6 and for some reason not able to update on Wordpress. Is there any possiblity you could help me with this?

Also, experiencing the following issues as I recently tried updating my website with new photos:

1. If you go to 'Works' page the thumbnails used to display in 2 rows and four columns. It is now displaying in 2 rows, but the top row has 6 images (all stacked together), and the bottom only has 2. I didn't change the code, the thumbnails started changing when I inserted images into each specific page.

2. On the home page I used to have 4 thumbnail images. For some reason, it will only display 1 now.

3. On two of my portfolio pages under 'works' some of the images are not displaying. This is an issue for the 'Rebecca Taylor' page and the 'Ella Moss' page. Each page only displays 1 photo, but there should be 5 for the Rebecca Taylor page. I have tried multiple attempts to delete and reload the photos but they won't appear. They did for about an hour and then disappeared. The photos still appear to be linked correctly, but do not display.

4. Instagram is showing on the bottom of all pages. I would prefer to have it only on home page. Is this possible?

Thanks again! I truly appreciate the help as I would like to get this remedied as soon as possible!

Sincere Regards.

www.30collins.com

Comments

Hi,

I was finally able to load latest version of Skyfashion, but still having issues with Portfolio.

1. The images are no longer stacking incorrectly. I would like to show the 3 column version and currently showing 2. Can you advise how I can change to 3 column?

2. 'Latest Works' thumbnails are still not displaying on Home Page. Only 1 image will display.

3. Images will not display in portfolio columns when selecting 'Works' page. The hover and titles are there, but images will not display even though I have an image linked. (I belive this is tied to the issue with thumbnails not displaying on home page. There are also 2 portfolio's which do not show all images I have placed in the portfolios. 'Rebecca Taylor' is only displaying 1 photo and there should be 5. Ella Moss is only showing 1 and should be more there as well. I have the links to the photos in the corresponding portfolio settings, but they won't display.

4. Instagram is showing on bottom of all pages. I would prefer to have it only on home page. Is this possible?

5. When I test the contact form on contact page, I never receive an email in the email account I have linked to this page.

Thanks again!

www.30collins.com
    Hi nkelln,

This issue looks like you didnt choose the right version of your image. Have you choosen 100% view? Maybe you have chosen croped version?

Kind regards.
    Thank you. This appears to be working. However, for some of the works pages ('Ella Moss', 'Rebecca Taylor'), when you select the portfolio it only displays the first photo and not the rest. Any suggestions? It worked for some of the portfolios and not others.

Also, I would really like to display the 3 column portfolio when selecting 'works' page. The same as you have displayed on skyfashion template. Currently, mine is showing 2. How can I change this?

Thanks again!
    Nicole
    Hi,

I was able to fix all issues, but still having issue with images in portfolio not displaying. When I select each individual portfolio, only the first image displays. I've tried deleting the photos and reattaching, but only the first photo will appear in the line of images. I should have 4-7 images in each portfolio, but only 1 will show. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Have you added theme in list of files (at bottom menu ) or in content?>