Before you ask please READ THIS

superior - Revolution Slider & layer slider WP - don't show youtube and vimeo videos at frontend

edited December 2013 in Superior Posts: 2
dear all,

videos added in the revolution slider or layerslider wp are not showing in the frontend pages and posts using Visual composor.

They do show in de slider editor in preview mode.

If I ad a Text Widget with the slider shortcode in for example the footer the youtube video is shown.

Further I see that the normal text editor is showing all texts in white, when you select the text you can see the codes.

waiting your appreciated reply

Marcel

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    mkorver65 said: videos added in the revolution slider or layerslider wp are not showing in the frontend pages and posts using Visual composor.
    Could you post link to live example?
    mkorver65 said: Further I see that the normal text editor is showing all texts in white, when you select the text you can see the codes.
    Is this other case? Could you post screen shot?

With regards.
  • AirAir
    mkorver65 said: videos added in the revolution slider or layerslider wp are not showing in the frontend pages and posts using Visual composor.
    OK I see there is some issue. Probably FitVids script is interfering. Fix will come with theme update(this week).

With regards.