Before you ask please READ THIS

Pb with Galleries after upgrading theme

edited December 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 139
I've upgrade Beach Please to 1.3.3, and now the galleries are not well displayed : images are poor quality and they do not feet the screen (and it was OK with previous version of the theme) :
http://www.photographe-gap.org/gallery/galerie-photo-en-studio/

Thank you for your help

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

That is rather odd. I checked my version and images are full size there. However there is chance that I messed something while removing limit of items in gallery/work.

I have just scanned code and I have no idea. Have you saved/updated your gallery after update?

With regards.
    I have settled the galleries to random to try this new option. I now have unchecked it, but still the same. And this is the same for my two others galleries. I have disabled all the plugins, not better.

Another strange behavior : I tried to create a new gallery and it was not possible to add images, Select/Upload or Add buttons don't work. And it is possible to add pictures to existing galleries. Maybe you need credentials to have a look at my back office?

This is quite annoying not to be able to display galleries on a photographer web site !
  • AirAir
    Eric05 said: This is quite annoying not to be able to display galleries on a photographer web site !
    I believe you. For now don't send me anything. I will check it once again in few minutes and hopefully find bug. Sorry for problems!

I will reply soon.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    OK I found both issues, sorry for that :-S Will release update soon(today). That happens when saving system is changed, ehhh.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Update is waiting for approve on ThemeForest. If you need it faster then send me PM with mail on which you wish to receive it.

With regards.
    OK, you rock !