Before you ask please READ THIS

Remove Page Headers

edited December 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 24
I would like to get rid of the page headers that are on each page as well as the line below it. For instance when you open the "Experience" page, there is a header at the top that says "Experience". How can I change the code so those headers don't show up?

Thanks!

http://www.effiesbridaltrunk.com
Page Header Issue-01.png
2100 x 1500 - 1016K

Comments

• Hi, can anyone help me on these? Pretty please!
  • Argone? Anyone?
    Hi,

Open file loop-page.php and remove or comment this section:

<div id="page_title" class="border_bottom">
                <h1><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
                <?php if (strlen(trim(get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), '_page_extra_description', true))) > 0): ?>
                    <span>|</span> <p><?php echo trim(get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), '_page_extra_description', true)); ?></p>
                <?php endif; ?>
                <div style="clear: both"></div>
            </div>
    Kind regards
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 24

Thanks so much! When I remove that whole code it creates a break in the page between the top of the webpage and the bottom footer.

I have found that if I comment the line that says

"<h1><?php the_title(); ?></h1>"

that removes the page title at the top (which is what I want) and if I change the code of the first line to

"<div id="page_title">" instead of "<div id="page_title" class="border_bottom">"

it removes the line perfectly, but there still is a space in the div before where the page content populates. How do I minimize that space without creating that break in the page if I remove the entire piece of code that you quoted above?

Post edited by mbschori on
  • http://www.effiesbridaltrunk.com/designers/

See this page for an example of the space that is left behind after removing the header title and line break.

• Never mind, I finally got this one! I commented out everything except for the span section. Voila. SO HAPPY!