Before you ask please READ THIS

Album as front page

edited December 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 2
Hello there, I love the simple look of "my Album", I mean, directly to the pic, could be a way to do this without be a "page". I read all the documentation and I can't see how to do. maybe is simple, but, sorry I don't see it. I will appreciate a lot if you could help me on it. thanks a lot

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

To set Albums list as front page http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/main_settings_menu_what_to_show_on_front_page

Hope that helps.

With regards.
  • I appreciate it, but I tried it this way and I couldn't. But I fixed. You have to go Hypershot theme/Main settings/ uncheck album list (default). and check selected album. Could look easy now. but, at least for me was difficult to find and I post this here cause maybe another one is looking for. :)
    Thanks anyway.
  • AirAir
    Aletrankilo said: You have to go Hypershot theme/Main settings/ uncheck album list (default). and check selected album.
    Yes, that is what was in link:-) Only I didn't know if you want single album or Albums list.

Good you sorted it.

With regards.