Before you ask please READ THIS

Call to action shortcodes

edited December 2013 in Superior Posts: 20
Hi there,

For some reason the button on my call to action shortcodes are hovering above the text and to the right, instead of below the text. See screenshot. Can you help?

Ideally, I would have no button, and would be able to hyperlink the whole call to action, with a different hover colour. Can this be done instead?

Thank you very much,

Amy
Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 12.29.18.png
1548 x 792 - 164K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

In such short space call to action button wont work nice. It is intended to work on full width, not short column.

On your place I would create 3 columns and add there text, or hello text, and use button element to create link - you will have greater control on it.

With regards.

PS. No need for coffee every time, but I am really grateful!
  • Hi there, thanks for this advice, I'm going to get a developer to help us style it!
  • Well, in my case, i use it full width, but the button is in the same place, when you see it in mobile. I would like it to be displayed centered and after the content. Any help??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf036imv52tgey3/Captura de pantalla 2014-01-27 18.40.20.png

Thanks!!!
  • AirAir
    Can you show live link, so I could see how does it look now?

With regards.
  • Live example: nuevo.linc.es/one-to-one/

Thanks!!
  • AirAir
    Now I understand. It is not possible cause of HTML elements order. And editing plugin is not solution if you wish to update theme without having to repeat it.

With regards.