Before you ask please READ THIS

Child Pages not displayed in backend

edited December 2013 in Superior Posts: 19
I am having a weird issue, Child pages are not showing in the dashboard while using superior theme.

I try a another theme they show up. I have tried deactivating all plugins and nothing happened.

Any ideas? this is the site: http://oscarguinea.com/

Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there

From link of your site I wont find out anything, as it happens on backend as you wrote:-)

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • I did send you a message with the info.

Happy new year´s eve
  • AirAir
    Wow, thanks for reporting that. It ended up that CSS for mega menu options were also hiding children pages...

Fix will go with next update and for now just use this admin-css.css file(unpack from zip archive) and upload it to css directory.

Happy new year.

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    admin-css.zip
  • It does work now!

Many thanks for your support, i was quite unable to fix it by myself.
  • AirAir
    It was not obvious for me also :-) But it was pure CSS mistake :-)

With regards.
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6
    I tried this and it doesn't seem to be working, replaced the admin-css.css file in the wp-content/themes/superior/css directory and refreshed still do not see all the pages. If I switch to another theme I see all the pages.
    Post edited by axcessinternet on
  • AirAir
    Then maybe you didn't overwrite this file, or have still cache(try CTRL + f5). I guarantee it is working. You can also try to remove this file to make it work again. Anyway, today or tomorrow there will be update with fix for that.

With regards.
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6
    You were correct, I needed to clear the browser cache, thanks for the quick reply!
    Post edited by axcessinternet on