Before you ask please READ THIS

Gallery Zoom Effect

edited January 2014 in Skyfashion Posts: 24

How do I remove the gallery hover effect that comes up when you hover over an image in all of my galleries? I don't want the gray box with the magnifying glass to pop up when someone has their cursor over an image.

Here is an example of a page with a gallery that has this hover effect: http://www.effiesbridaltrunk.com/designers/gowns

Comments

Is it a plugin which insert this gallery?
    How have you inserted this gallery?
  • Thanks for your quick response! I simply inserted a standard gallery on the pages through wordpress. Added photos to media and put them on the page with the standard wordpress gallery. No shortcodes or plugins.
    Add it to common/css/skeleton/layout.css at the bottom of file

.fancybox_hover {
    display: none !important;
    }

• Perfect! Thanks so much!!!! That worked great in removing that image when you hover over the image in the gallery. But now when you put your cursor over the image for some reason the caption on the photo jumps way down and leaves a huge space before the next line of photos. It only happens when hovering though. I'll attach a photo where I'm hovering over the first image titled "Mila by St. Pucchi". What can I do to fix this?
    Screen shot 2014-01-03 at 4.41.51 PM.png
    1220 x 813 - 785K
  • It appears that clearing the cache fixed the issue - sorry, I should have tried that sooner!!