Before you ask please READ THIS

Thumbnail gallery slow to load

edited January 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 9
Hi,
The thumbnails of my main gallery (which is also my intro page) are slow to load. Any tips on making this load faster? As of now most clients will click away before the page fully loads.
www.pauldeluna.com

Comments

• AirAir
    OK

I have been on your site and I see that lot of thumbnails are loading in 1500x1000px which is way too much. To fix it follow this info http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/albums_menu_thumbanails_size

With regards.
  • Hi Air,
    I do have the AJAX Thumbnail rebuild installed and have regenerated the thumbnails before posting this question - obviously this is not working, however. The 1500x1000px is the uploaded full image size; this means that for some reason low res thumbnails are not being properly generated by wordpress or AJAX. How should I proceed?
  • Please see the attached screenshot..
    Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 8.00.16.png
    913 x 870 - 250K
  • AirAir
    What option you select when rebuilding thumbnails?

With regards.
  • rebuild all....see screenshot...
    Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 9.27.44.png
    1006 x 466 - 63K
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.
  • Hi Air,

I think I got it; it's necessary to NOT SELECT 'rebuild only featured images'. Correct?
  • AirAir
    edited January 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Ooo! YES :-)
    Post edited by Air on