Before you ask please READ THIS

Album Max Out at 94??

edited January 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 12
Please help! I can't seem to upload more than 94 images to a single album and the client gave me 258!! There shouldn't be this kind of limitation and I can't figure it out at all. It isn't a space issue I'm sure. Would this limitation be Wordpress or Hypershot?? Really need help because I'm in the last phase of building this site and will have to start completely over using something else with my tail between my legs to the client. Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Short answer:
    Update with fix for this is now waiting for approval on ThemeForest. I will reply here after they accept it.

Full answer:
    This is old problem, that occurred on some servers that limited how many fields can be send per save of post. Long time we couldn't figure it out, till some user have gave us access to his server where we could mess around. We have fixed it permanently some time ago but waited with update till we finish WPML full support(unfortunately this case was suspended). Sorry for making problems.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Update is ready to download from ThemeForest.

With regards.
    That fixed it! Thank you!!