Before you ask please READ THIS

After updating can`t see Subtitles on “Work list page”

edited January 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 3
After updating to the version BP 1.4.0 I can`t see Work Subtitles on “Work list page”, only Works Titles. How can I see Subtitles on “work list page” again?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I don't see such issue, works fine for me.
    Please check your works does they still have subtitle.
    Also live link to issue page would help.

With regards.
  • Hello.
    Yes, my works does still have Subtitle after update.
    If I rollback to BP v1.3.4 then i see "Subtitles" on "Work list page" again.
    Sorry, a can't link. I use lochalhost machine.
    Maybe any ideas yet?
    Thanks!
  • AirAir
    Can't help you as this works fine for me.
    Only way for me to test what is going on in your installation is to see online version(you can upload your current version for a while).

I have one more idea: go to your work which has subtitle, and save it again, maybe it needs to refresh.

With regards.
  • I have the same issue after an upgrade, and had to roll back. I tried updating one of the "works" pages, but that didn't help.

• edited February 2014 Posts: 3
    Yes, updating "SubTitles" of the "Works" pages has not given positive results.

For example, I installed a clean version of WordPress 3.8.1 on my localhost machine and added BeachPlease 1.4.0 theme. Imported demo data of BP 1.4.0.
    And I can't see subtitles on demo "work list" page too.
    Only BeachPlease 1.3.4 displays subtitles.
    Post edited by neonrainman on
  • AirAir
    @KasperAae
    Can you share a live link?
    Or even better:
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.