Before you ask please READ THIS

Issue when using a custom background image

edited February 2012 in Airlock Posts: 5
Houston we have a problem!

When using a custom background image on a page with lots of scrolling content there is no problem. However when the page has, for example, only one small image or content that does not cover the visible page on the website then the space below the footer within that window does not fill with the custom background/colour. Instead it reverts back to the Light or dark theme style colour. I hope this bug can be fixed?

Best,
Ben10

Comments

Also...

How can I change the font colours?

• AirAir
    Hi ben10.

First post - live link or screenshots, cause I don't know what exactly you mean.

Second post - You can change font colors by editing CSS files in airlock/custom/css

With regards.
    Hi,

1.) Do I do this through an FTP client? I have edited simple code through the Wordpress Appearance/Airlock/Editor menu but cannot see a custom/css link there? Unfortunately I'm a beginner : S

2.) I can link my website but the same issue is on this site (URL found on this forum): http://www.planbadv.com/contact/

The custom background colour is 'Black' but on the contact page (and other pages) below the footer you see the original 'dark theme' colour - this should be black too. Also happens when selecting individual portfolio categories '3D Rendering' for example: http://www.planbadv.com/portfolio/

Can this be fixed?

Cheers,
    B

• AirAir
    Hi,

Now I know what you mean.

About CSS - yes you will have to edit it via FTP
    About fixing bg color, go to airlock/advance/user-css.php ~53 and change this

body{
    {$body_bg_color}
    {$body_image}
    {$body_position}
    {$body_repeat}
    }
    to

html,body{
    {$body_bg_color}
    }
    body{
    {$body_image}
    {$body_position}
    {$body_repeat}
    }
    Should do the thing :-)
    You are a God, thank you. But this only fixes the problem when using a custom 'colour' bg, it does not fix it if using a custom 'image' bg. What code needs changing now so that both background types will work? :)

• AirAir
    I don't understand what issue you see when using background-image. You can combine both options - just choose theme from Airlock->Color menu. You can also choose where image should appear (Background vertical position & Background horizontal position).

With regards.