Before you ask please READ THIS

Album thumb link to blog article

edited February 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 2
Hello, I just purchased Hypershot theme and I hope I didn't throw my money away:
I need to link thumbs of the homepage album brick grid to link to blog articles, instead to full images or other albums.

Please tell me there is a way to do so!

Olaf
Post edited by olafpix on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello
    olafpix said: I hope I didn't throw my money away
    Lovely statement for start:-)

In every album you have option Custom link and its description is "If you fill this then when selecting Album from Albums list, it will lead to this link instead of opening album."

So you can do it but by using Albums list in bricks mode to do so.

With regards.
  • Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately I encontered some issues, even if I followed the documentation:

I tryed to create some album with single images but:
    - I can't see them in the homepage;
    - when I try to inser a link in the Custom Link field, the link just doesn't work (the link opens the gfull size image and not the post).

• AirAir
    olafpix said: when I try to inser a link in the Custom Link field, the link just doesn't work (the link opens the gfull size image and not the post).
    So you still try to do it with single album, and I told you there is no such option for single album, but with albums list.
    So you have to create one album with featured image for each post you want to link.
    And what you have to set up as your home page then is Albums list http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/main_settings_menu_what_to_show_on_front_page

I hope you will read this time carefully and understand what I mean:-)

With regards.