Before you ask please READ THIS

Works Page (Single Scroller): Disable zoom function

edited February 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 12
Hi,

How can I disable zoom function on single works page (single scroller)? I just want to click at the picture and then it moves to the next one without popping its enlarged version.

Here's the link http://www.pinnalauhachai.com/work/portrait-1/. Please also find the attach for screen shot. I already turn off "Zoom on hover" under Work list Page settings but it didn't work.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Pam
zoom.jpg
900 x 487 - 56K

Comments

• AirAir
    i_pampam said: Please also find the attach for screen shot. I already turn off "Zoom on hover" under Work list Page settings but it didn't work.
    Cause we understand something else by zoom in this case. I mean zoom on hover on bricks album, you mean opening lightbox after click.
    i_pampam said: I just want to click at the picture and then it moves to the next one without popping its enlarged version.
    It is deeper theme customization, which we don't do(free or paid) as we don't have time and man power for that.

With regards.
  • Hi Air,

Thank you for your reply. If that's the case, can we just disable the lightbox function? (Nothing pops up after click I mean.) I only found how to disable the lightbox theme in advance menu.

Cheers,
    Pam
  • AirAir
    In beach_apollo\advance\cpt_work.php line ~388 change this
    '" href="'.esc_url(empty($slide['link'])? $slide['image'] : $slide['link']).'"'.
    to
    '"'. (!$is_scroller? ' href="'.esc_url(empty($slide['link'])? $slide['image'] : $slide['link']).'"' : '').

With regards.
    Thanks a lot Air. It works well but could you pl lemme know how to make the magnifying glass disappear also? Pl find the attach.
    10322845_10201798752443521_8315931066946517262_n.jpg
    640 x 669 - 10K
  • AirAir
    Try adding such custom CSS

#a13-work-slides a i{
    display: none;
    }
    With regards.