Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer Installed And Active But Now Showing On Pages

edited February 2014 in Superior Posts: 66
I updated the theme today following the notifications in my admin panel. Theme uploaded great, installed the Visual Composer plugin since it's no longer build into the theme and now the pages that I created before are incorrectly formatted since Visual Composer is gone. I can see the plugin is installed and activated but don't have the option to use it within the post. How do I get this working?
Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 6.46.48 PM.png
740 x 568 - 83K

Comments

• I'm not sure if this error has anything to do with it. It's on the home page of alexnavas.com/an

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wpb_translatecolumnscounttospanclass() in /home2/frebdayd/public_html/an/wp-content/plugins/a13_shortcodes/shortcodes/teasers.php on line 47
  • AirAir
    edited February 2014 Posts: 10,970
    You can try to delete it from plugins folder via FTP (wp-content/plugins/js-composer) and it will reinstall. If it wont help then could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Just sent you a private message with login details. I uninstalled plugin manually and reinstalled but that didn't work.
  • AirAir
    Reinstalled theme and it started to work :-)

With regards.