Before you ask please READ THIS

Facebook Like Button in Visual Composer

edited February 2014 in Superior Posts: 25
What exactly is the functionality of the 'Facebook Like Button' that is available in the Visual Composer? I would like to connect that like button to my FB Page.. Is this possible? Maybe I'm missing something here but I don't see anywhere in the WP admin to add a FB ID# to configure the settings for that button. Thanks!

Comments

• edited February 2014 Posts: 422
    Hello MakeMeCards!

The purpose of this button is very simple (like others "likes" buttons on the web), the person who clicks on the button automatically starts like this page on this specific website and thats all. There is no extra settings for this option because in my opinion there is no need to work differently ;) The button is responsible for the liking of your website and not the FB profile.

If you wish to "connect" your site with your profile on the FB you must use another types of plugins likes this one: http://wordpress.org/plugins/facebook

Best regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Thanks for the response. I was building a contact page and wanted to have a direct link to our FB profile but I will extend with FB for Wordpress.