Before you ask please READ THIS

Question : Slider albums view on mobile device

edited March 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 38
Hello,

I just noticed that my landing page, a slider list of albums, doesn't look good on mobile (android tablet or iphone safari or chrome) :

Thumbs are way to big (like full size as soon as screen width is < 635px or so), I have to scroll through each of them before reaching next one. Is that normal behaviour or is it me that broke something along update ?

Note : If I use arrows to navigate instead crawling along the image, It slides to next image upper part but does not center on text.

You can experience by yourself on studio.neq3.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)
    Paul said: Is that normal behaviour or is it me that broke something along update ?
    You can check our demo to compare, but I think it is normal.
    Paul said: If I use arrows to navigate instead crawling along the image, It slides to next image upper part but does not center on text.
    Your images are very tall. It scrolls to beginning of image, and on average proportion images it worked well. Even in your case I personally think it is better solution(with current size of images). I don't think I have any easy solution for you.

With regards.